Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Camping on Assateague Island

Crossing the Bay Bridge into Eastern Maryland


Wild Horse on Assateague Island

Wild ponies just wander around wherever they want!

Wild Ponies! from kaylaj on Vimeo

Our Pretty Campfire

We hunted for crabs by the light of the full moon!

Hunting for Crabs on the Seashore from kaylaj on Vimeo




At the end of a long, sunny day by the ocean!

We drove back through Ocean City....

And then through Delaware.
Delaware has lots of gorgeous farms!

2 comments:

lilly ruth said...

Beaches, farms, camping and crabs here I come! I love reading your blogs because it builds my excitement to move out there...maybe it will motivate me to start packing! LOve you, see you soon!

Chrs Johnson said...

I like the pix and flix, i want to go. Crabs and ponies look cool!