Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Fall Day Downtown

I thought I would take advantage of the gorgeous weather and wander around downtown :) I went to the top of the Washington Monument and visited the American Indian Museum.

Fall in D.C. - lots of other people out enjoying the nice day

The Sculpture Garden next to the National Gallery of Art

I went to the top!

The Lincoln Memorial, Reflecting Pool, and WW II Memorial:
the view from the top


The White House

The National Mall - what a view!

Inside the National Museum of the American Indian

Outside the American Indian Museum

2 comments:

Carissa said...

Awesome photos!

The International Chef of Mystery said...

When I got your message, I wanted to come along too! This weekend was so beautiful. I want just one more like it before fall really settles in. I'm in the mood for one last visit to the zoo.