Thursday, July 26, 2007

Rehobeth Beach, Deleware

Girls' Day at the beach! Beth and Lilly are ready for some sun!

We saw dolphins!! You can see their fins under the bird's wing.
It was a PERFECT day for the beach! Sunny and hot!

Nothing like ocean front advertising!

We were on Cloud 9 all day! (even though we didn't eat there)
I wanted to eat here (hehe!)....but we ate pizza instead :)
Rosy cheeks from an afternoon in the sun :)
After lunch, we went swimming! I love the ocean!On our way home - a beautiful sunset.It was a wonderful day with great friends!Too bad we won't get another chance to go until next summer!

2 comments:

Carissa said...

Funny. When I think "Delaware," I really don't think "beach." But apparently, that's what I should think of! What a beautiful beach!

The International Chef of Mystery said...

Gosh, you look beautiful, K-la.